WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

chelsea-fc - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* chelsea-fc > Topics

Subject: Can BLUES play a*senal pattern
Replies: 1 Views: 1448

benworld 9.06.08 - 06:04pm
Good football ! Whao, sound nice. a*senal play it, Barcelona do, to mention but a few. Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich said he fancy good football and he want his team to play that kind of football & win always. Looking at teams that play good football, it seems they play to the gallary and win nothing. For 4 seasons ago a*senal has won nothing with fancy football, Barca with good football has won nothing for two seasons, to mention but a few. The special one played rugged football, but get the result needed. Chelsea fan even prefer to play rugged football & win trophies, but Abramovich is tired of that style. Avram grant came, saw trophies, but couldn't win one. What a pitty. Frank Rijkaard plays good football, Felipe Scolari do, Ancellotti also do, Roberto Manccini, huuhh i don't know. All these managers have been linked to the hot seat in stamfordbridge. Who will take charge of Chelsea next season, time will tell. But the question is can chelsea play good football like the likes of Barca and a*senal next season ? Time will definately tell. I'm Benson, a complete chelsea fan. Next season will judge........ Benworld *

i.l.r01 14.06.08 - 04:43am
Dat topic of urs is interestin & ur rite up was gud. afta readin thru,i was speechless cos u said it all by sayin Lets wait & c wot happens nex season.Wit d list of coaches,i guess u did made mention of a fantasy football coach in person of Scolari d new manager.Wit him,Chelsea can meet up 2 a*senal standard. my point...... *

* chelsea-fc Forum

Search:
topics replies

* chelsea-fc

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search